Monday 16 May 2011

Welcome :)

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog, so glad that you could stop by!  So you may be wondering what this blog is all about since it is a little bare at the moment.  To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure.  I know there will definitely be a lot of beauty related posts, that is a given but I do want to go beyond that.  I am a new knitter and hope to share some of my projects.  As well, for the first time in years I'll actually have some free time this summer to do some leisure reading (rather than strictly academic reading) so I'd like to share that as well.  There will probably be a personal post or two thrown into the bunch as well.

All of that being said, I guess this blog will be about my passions.  Although it they may seem unrelated at times and everything may not be of interest to you (I'll admit, beauty bloggers seem to be far more prevalent than knitting bloggers) hopefully you'll stick around for the posts that you enjoy.  I'd love to meet some new people and hear from everyone that stops by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment